For the most current news on UK RUF, follow us on twitter, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram! (See links to the right)
K Week 2017:
Find us at the following events during K Week this year. Contact a staff person if you want more information or would like to meet up before school starts for coffee or a meal!
- Saturday, Aug. 19: Campus Ministry Info. Session at White Hall room 106 at 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 19: Campus Ruckus, "Donut Dance-Off"
- Sunday, Aug. 20: Wildcats at Worship, 10:30 a.m. Memorial Hall Ampitheatre
- Sunday, Aug. 20: Capture the Flag @ the JC Fields from 9-11 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 21: "Dunk and Donuts" @ Woodland Glen basketball courts from 9-11 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 22: Picnic & Lawn Games @ Willy T starting at 5 p.m. Find us on the lawn outside Starbucks between Willy T and Woodland Glen.
- Wednesday, Aug. 23: First day of class & first RUF of the year (The 90, room 211; 8 p.m.)
Fall 2017 Semester Events:
RUF Large Group - Wednesdays, 8:00 pm, The 90, Room 211
Worship, teaching, and fellowship. Join us at Cook Out for late night milkshakes!
RUF Lunch - Fridays, 11-1 pm in Bowman's Den.
Meet some new people over a meal! Find us there every week.
Labor Day Hike at the Gorge - Monday, September 4
Spend your day off hiking the beautiful Red River Gorge just an hour away from Lexington.
RUF Fall Conference - Friday, September 22- Sunday, September 24 at Camp Greystone just outside Asheville, NC
Sign up & learn more HERE
$105 (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for information about financial aid)
*Register for Week 2 (Sep. 22-24)
Freshman/Sophomore Pumpkin Carving Night - Friday, Oct. 27
Come celebrate Fall at the Taaffe's house for pumpkin carving!
3125 Montavesta Road
RUF Friendsgiving - Saturday, November 18
Caroline's favorite event of the year. She'll roast the turkey, you bring the sides!
201 Preston Ave.
RUF at UK participates in 3 conferences throughout the academic year. Stay tuned for more information about Fall Conference (Camp Greystone in September), Winter Conference (Brown County State Park in February), and Summer Conference (Panama City Beach, FL in May).